Learn everything you need to get started at the stunning art of modern calligraphy with my online beginner course & beginner calligraphy kit. Gain lifetime access to my sell out beginner course and receive the beginner kit too for only £65 saving £10 than if bought separately. Enabling you to experience my pre-recorded beginner course again and again.
In this workshop I will take you from complete beginner to improver with lots of modules, lessons & quizzes, so you can experience the calm of calligraphy from home! In over 50 videos I will be with you every step of the way teaching you all my top tips for using a nib and ink to help you avoid common mistakes enabling you to progress with joy and ease. For information on how to access the course once purchased see below.
Workshop shows you how to:
- Use your nib and ink to create stunning letters.
- Warm up effectively using the correct speed.
- Correctly hold and control your pen holder to create clean strokes
- Understand the anatomy of a nib and use it correctly
- Form beautiful thick and thin strokes that defines modern calligraphy
- Solve common ink flow & mistakes
- Work through each exercise with in depth videos of each practice sheet
- Form upper and lowercase letters correctly stroke by stroke
- Create gorgeous angled letters
- Nail a modern calligraphy alphabet.
- Avoid mistakes from years of learning
- Gain more hand and muscle control to get smooth strokes
- Keep your nib and pen holder in top condition
- Know you have correctly secured your nib
- Track your progress with quizzes
Beginner Calligraphy Kit Includes
My signature practice sheets, my unique alphabet, plain practice paper and enough ink to last you many many hours of calligraphy!
- 15ml pot black ink
- Straight pen holder
- My bespoke practice sheets
- Lydia Packham Alphabet
- Alphabet guide
- Full introduction/instructions
- 15 sheets plain layout paper
- 1 x Nib
- Hand written nib envelope
- Rose gold clip (to keep all your practice together)
- Packaged in an eco box finished with a wax seal
Option to add additional nibs, metallic ink and practice paper
All workshops and kits are non refundable.
This workshop includes a beginner kit, for online workshop only click HERE
ACCESSING COURSE : On purchasing you will be asked to create an account, this will be your log in to the course. Once purchased you will be able to log in access the course by going to ‘My Account’ in the navigation bar or following this link: lydiapackham.com/my-account/